Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
Oxygen Helmet (DOT)
Was $849.99 CAD
Oxygen Helmet (DOT) with M-FORGE Composite shell. Read the full description
For more details see FAQ
30 days return policy Learn more
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
- 4-year limited warranty.
- Lightweight M-FORGE® Composite shell
- Sun visor heated chamber.
- Amplified heated visor with pivot contact system.
- Retractable amber sun visor.
- Prescription eyeglasses friendly.
- Adjustable humidity extractor vents.
- Unobstructed panoramic field of vision for an incredible mask-less riding experience.
- Durable anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- NCS System: Reduces noise
- Robust detents allow precise opening adjustments for airflow.
- Optional front LED utility light.
- Neck skirt to reduce air intrusion.
- Lightweight battery-less rear LED light for added rider safety.
- eLinQ rear magnet connector.
- Unique remote control with visor heat indicators.
- Offered with amber sun visor for best vision in snow conditions.
- Ready to receive communication system.
- Operate all features with gloved hands.
- 2 shell sizes for better fit and comfort.
- Ratcheting quick-release chin strap.
- Recyclable helmet shell for minimal environmental impact.
- Aerodynamic shape to reduce neck fatigue.
- 1800 g ± for size large.
- D.O.T. certified
|Material Composition||M-Forge Composite|
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.