Ski-Doo Oxygen Helmet (DOT)
- 4-year limited warranty.
- Includes a rear removeable curtain and a vent in the chin curtain for extra airflow
- Lightweight M-FORGE® Composite shell
- Sun visor heated chamber.
- Amplified heated visor with pivot contact system.
- Retractable amber sun visor.
- Prescription eyeglasses friendly.
- Adjustable humidity extractor vents.
- Unobstructed panoramic field of vision for an incredible mask-less riding experience.
- Durable anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- NCS System: Reduces noise
- Robust detents allow precise opening adjustments for airflow.
- Optional front LED utility light.
- Neck skirt to reduce air intrusion.
- Lightweight battery-less rear LED light for added rider safety.
- eLinQ rear magnet connector.
- Unique remote control with visor heat indicators.
- Offered with amber sun visor for best vision in snow conditions.
- Ready to receive communication system.
- Operate all features with gloved hands.
- 2 shell sizes for better fit and comfort.
- Ratcheting quick-release chin strap.
- Recyclable helmet shell for minimal environmental impact.
- Aerodynamic shape to reduce neck fatigue.
- 1850 g ± for size large.
- D.O.T. certified
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.